headerImage

headerImage

Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Midsummer, lemonade stands and beach

The last week has been reeeealy hot!! I have hardly been outside and even Marlee and Noah think it is too hot to be out biking! That means it is hot!! Anyways we have had some fun activities lately, such as Swedish Midsummer (last Tuesday was the longest day of the year), birthday party, lemon stands and beach.

Walking his dog and ladybug

The smallest snake I have ever seen!! I found him dead outside out front door.

Midsummer celebrations at IKEA in Orlando

A carousel at a birthday party for a friend in St Augustin



Marlee finally got to do his lemonade stand that he has talked about for so long and he actually made some money which was fun. He went to the grocery store to get lemons, sugar and paper cups and I helped him to make the lemonade. Great opportunity to talk about costs, profit, supply and demand etc :-)



Preparing for another lemonade stand with Lexi

Games on the phone...


I heard noises from this kitchen this morning and this is what I found when I came out there!
We walked down to the beach after dinner tonight. It was gorgeous!!!




1 comment:

  1. Glad to see Marlee in business already. He can work after you and Alex retire ��. Great shot of all the boys!! Love, Farfar

    ReplyDelete