headerImage

headerImage

Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Father's Day

Last Sunday was Father's Day here and of course we celebrated Alex a little. We both agree that it is only a commercial idea but we still end up doing something special and celebrating a little :-)

Happy Father's day, pappa!! Breakfast in bed :-)

Pappa chose to go to a game place after dinner :-)

Think Marlee and Noah were happy with his decision ;-)

Gabriel got to try the games, too!

My sinus infection got a lot better by the end of last week but I still had some pain in my face so we have not been outside as much as normal, or as much as I would like, too. However, we have had some fun projects inside the house, such as making Elderberry lemonade out of dried flowers from Sweden and we have been outside a little. Yesterday we were some friends meeting at a friends house, who has a pool, and the kids had so much fun while we could talk a little.

Fried Elderberry flowers and lemon

Noah is helping making lemonade

This toy is still so popular, Noah got it once.

One of his favorite places :-)

We found this very strange creature by one of our doors. I looks like an antlion carrying something on its back...
Marlee has his very first camp this week. A lot of his friends are going, too, and it is at one of the churches close to us. They stay there from 9-12 each day and the theme is caves. I was positively surprised of how ambitious it was when we first got there. The whole church is set up as a cave inside and all the people working at the camp have helmets with a light in the front :-) Marlee super enjoys it and Noah wanted to go, too, when he saw what it was like. When I signed Marlee up I asked Noah, too, but he did not want to go. He does not want to go in and play with the kids in the back when we go to church, but rather sits with us, so I did not think that he would like to something like this yet, but I guess next year!

Marlee has camp in the mornings this week so today me, Noah and Gabriel went to the playground to have some fun

This little guy is pretty smart!


1 comment:

  1. Thanks from La Jolla California. Good stuff as always! Love, Farfar

    ReplyDelete