headerImage

headerImage

Thursday, April 2, 2015

No pics today either...

My computer did not come home today the computer doctor decided that it was worth replacing the hard drive do it will be gone for a little longer. However, I will give you the last updates now and pictures will come later. 

We enjoyed the company of Aunt Jackie and Uncle Doug for a few days. They also gave us the pleasure to spend time with their great grand children Seth and Silas. They are so sweet. I organized my first Easter egg hunt while they were here and we visited the beach, and Blue Springs :-) A lot of fun! I am really happy that they could stay for a few days this time!

So they all left yesterday and they house got quite again. Today was The Easter egg hunt and Easter lunch at Marlee's preschool. Alex could not come but me, Noah and Gabriel had a lot of fun helping out during the day and eating the yummy lunch. Well, the fun did not stop there... Later in the afternoon me and the boys met Curren and his mum and brother at the park. It was so nice to see them after such long time (we have not really seen any of our friends in ormond for six weeks)!! The kids had a lot of fun and so did me and Deborah. 

I hope to be back with some pictures soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment