headerImage

headerImage

Monday, April 20, 2015

A slow day with lots of rain

I have felt kind of slow all day and Noah got a fever last night and has not felt very good either. We have mostly done everyday stuff but around five I felt like I just had to get out in the fresh air and all the boys came with me. It just stopped raining when we got out, don't know if that was good or bad but Marlee and Noah had lots of fun in the puddles. They did get a clean up shower when we got home and even Gabriel got a well needed bath tonight. I am not one of those mums who give her children a bath every night, we simply prioritize other things which probably makes us one of the dirtier families :-) 

Farmor has been working hard in our guest room all day today, painting and fixing things after the fire and the broken door. It is starting to look good in there! :-)

Don't miss the video at the end of this post!

Marlee playing with one of his birthday gifts

Sometimes the simplest things make them so happy!



I just love the colors in this picture!




1 comment: