headerImage

headerImage

Friday, January 17, 2014

Great, awsome, beautiful day!!!


The day started out kind of cold, 10C (50F) but sunny and the sky was blue! We had plans to go to the park with Curren so as soon as we were done with the morning routines we left and picked up Curren to go to the park. The boys had a great time! They played very good and time went by quikly.
 

Snack time at the park


Marlee and Curren

 

The day had turned out to be a gorgeous day and it gave me such a good feeling. I decided to ask Alex if he wanted to have ice cream lunch with us on the beach. I simply did not want to go inside and it was a perfect day for ice cream, even for lunch! :-)

Ice cream on the beach!


Quite a big ice cream :-)

 


 
Alex had to go back to work and Noah needed his nap so we left the beach. Back home Marlee and I decided that Noah should sleep in the stroller and we would go for a walk on the beach. It was wonderful and it made me feel so good. Marlee had a great time collecting shells and Noah slept in the stroller. It was quite a lot of people on the beach by our house.

Fun at the beach!


Always so curious!!

Back home Marlee and I took care of our plants which needed some extra attention while Noah kept sleeping. He eventually woke up and we had some fun in the garden before it was time for dinner and bed time.


I am so happy that we could spend the whole day outside. We made up for all the time indoor while I was sick :-)

I almost forgot about the little fish Marlee made yesterday... This morning it was finished and this is what it looks like! Very nice!!

 

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful fish and, as I alway say, there's NOTHING like playing in the mud. Love, Farfar

    ReplyDelete