headerImage

headerImage

Saturday, January 11, 2014

Cold and sick week

A few days ago we had zero degrees (32F) here for a the whole day. It was colder here than in Stockholm!! It was also the same day as I got sick and I was truly freeeeezing when I had to go outside into the car. Alex has taken Marlee to the preschool each morning this week because I have felt so bad and picked him up. I have stayed at home trying to recover.


Marlee took a picture of me and Noah napping while his "played" on the phone

Me and Marlee's project. He was short-lived though. Noah, the Destroyer, met him soon after the picture was taken...

Friday I was well enough to take the boys to the playground, which they so deserved after being inside with me all week! Curren's mum has been sick, too, so he came with us and we all had a lot of fun! Marlee found a be-nest, before I realized it, and took it down. One bee was in there and it stung him. I have heard that it is good to put sugar on bee-sting, to "suck" out the poison, so I grabbed a caramel from my bag. Luckily Marlee did not seem very bothered by it so they could continue playing and it was not a big deal.





On the way home from the playground Curren and Marlee were holding hands in the car. So cute!!

One of our in-door projects this week

Today was movie night. Marlee and Alex really enjoyed the movie while Noah enjoyed the popcorn :-)





No comments:

Post a Comment