headerImage

headerImage

Sunday, October 13, 2013

Our first sleep-over-guests!

On Saturday by lunch, Jackie and Doug came to visit us. They are our first guests to spend the night and we got to use our guest room :-D It was so nice to have them over and they brought two of their dogs, too, that I really enjoyed!! My favorite, Tiger (pronounced like Tiger in Winnie the Pooh), was one. Saturday we spent the day on the beach and then later took us our for dinner, to celebrate us getting married. Apparently Alex's great grandma was married on October 11, just like us, and my friends in Washington state, Kathleen and Lou as well. Must be a good date!! 

Marlee and Jackie playing in the ocean with Marlee's new Jet ski (Jackie bought it for him)

 

Today we have mostly taken it easy except for a trip to Walmart. Jackie made yummy waffles for breakfast and I made Risotto with mushrooms from Sweden, which I have wanted to make for Jackie for a long time ("home picked" mushrooms) for dinner. Kathy complemented the dinner with some delicious asparaguses. It was great to have Jackie and Doug over and I hope that they dare to come back to our very intense home :-)

Good that Marlee has such a big bed :-)



Playing with my phone: focus on the people in the street

Focus on the sunset

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you guys had a good time. Sorry I missed it. Tell Marlee to turn the beater around in his hand next time he makes waffles. Hope he makes some for me sometime. Love, Farfar

    ReplyDelete