headerImage

headerImage

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Gymnastics and chocolate

This week has been pretty calm so far. Marlee had his gymnastic Monday and has been at the day mum Tuesday and Wednesday. He has been very happy when I have dropped him off lately which makes me feel good, too :-) Tomorrow we are going with the day mum and the other children to a farm where they have chickens, sheeps and cows. I am really looking forward to that!

Last night when me and Alex were both on the phone Noah got hold of a piece of chocolate. He loved it and managed to get it everywhere before we realized what had happened. :-)

Tonight I went to a presentation about being a good listener for your children. Very interesting!! No children were allowed so Alex had agreed to take both Marlee and Noah. I thought it was very good and brave of him to do it because he had to take care of the night routines by himself. It was hard, he said, but I think he did really good because both children were sleeping when I got home. Well done, love! Now I am going to sleep, too..














1 comment:

  1. Uh oh! What a "devilish" look on Noah's face now that he's discovered CHOCOLATE! GULP!!! Alex is a lot braver than I am. Love, Farfar

    ReplyDelete