headerImage

headerImage

Monday, April 1, 2013

Great video selection of the past week


Since I have only updated the blog using my phone lately I have not been able to post any videos. But now I home again after the ski vacation and here comes lots of them!! I would like to start with videos related to Marlee's birthday since we left the same day he turned 3. After that comes some ski videos. Enjoy!

Great Birthday card from farmor and farfar!


Very smart and fun gift from aunt Linn! They are made of corn so no harm if you would eat them and they stick together with only some water added! Marlee is building an ambulance (think it turned into a fire truck later...)


What a hit! "Marbles" going in slides!!!


A race track!!!!!!!!!


First day slalom skiing, pretty much "straight forward" :-D


Sledding in the small ski slope by the house


Skiing the Bamse track (800 m) to receive the Bamse medal!

Marlee at the beginning of the Bamse track


Last day of skiing - Marlee can make proper turns (only when he wants to, of course!!) and I am so proud!



Noah's bad night!

This post is very very much about Marlee. Noah, of course, has been a very happy and satisfied baby this week except for one night. He had a very bad night when he was just crying and crying! Me and morfar took him for a walk to go to sleep and he did, but just to wake up again as soon as we got home again. Both me, morfar and mormor tried to help him to go to sleep but it was tough. That is pretty much how the whole night went on - cry for an hour, sleep for an hour, cry for an hour, sleep for an hour... I still do not know why he was so sad, maybe it was his teeth, maybe something else...? Luckily it was only for one night, and during that night he had one period of time when he was very happy, playing with the towels in the bathroom :-D

It was a nice walk even if it was dark and cold...

Finally some specially selected pictures from our vacation

Marlee watching the fire

Noah showing his flying skills

Map of the ski area we have been to this week



1 comment:

  1. I think I missed this one 3 weeks ago. I just saw some of these for the first time?!?!? Anyway, great skiing from Marlee. He's getting really good, no? Certainly better than me already!!! Love, Farfar

    ReplyDelete