headerImage

headerImage

Sunday, August 19, 2012

Keeping busy while waiting for Lillebror

We have had a very good week. Marlee went back to the daymum on Monday and will continue to go there two days a week as he used to. Assuming he enjoys it and does not feel left out when I am home with Lillebror.  I was a little worried that he would be sad after being away for so many weeks but I was worried for nothing. He was very happy to be back and had no problem with me leaving. I took the chance to visit the midwife and run some errands on Monday, and Tuesday I tried to be a little efficient and work at home. But it was hard to focus. I am not used to being home without Marlee so I thought I heard him all the time and was ready to assist him or make sure that he did not get in trouble :-)

Thursday we had some friends over for lunch, Alex took the day off from work and we enjoyed the day.

Friday Marlee's daymum came to visit with the two children that she had at home that day. Marlee was so exited to have them over he could not eat breakfast and was just very "hyper" all morning :-)

Both my parents are home, here in Stockholm, right now, being ready to take care of Marlee if Lillebror (little brother) would decide to come. My dad will go back to Fårö soon in case it wait but my mum will stay here. I do feel like he is about to "pop".

Today Marlee and I went to see my mum dance Linedance, which was fun. Later we had dinner at their new little "house", which is about 20min from here.

Saturday Aug 11
Watching Monster Trucks on
youtube with Daddy :-)

Monday Aug 13

Going swimming before dinner.



A bee is attacking the camera man!




A sad Marlee by the dinner table


The house keeper on duty


Friday Aug 17

Going biking with pappa

1 comment:

  1. Probably last videos without Lillebror, right? I'm sure Tina hopes so anyway. By the way, you need a "braver" video man. Who's afraid of a little bee? He should have kept filming through the distractions :-) Hope to see you all soon!
    Love, Farfar

    ReplyDelete