headerImage

headerImage

Monday, August 20, 2012

August 20th, "Lillebror" was due today...

... but he did not seem to mind waiting a little longer...

It is now past 9pm so I dare to assume that he will not arriving today. Marlee arrived one day early and I have been very ready since yesterday. I am really looking forward to get rid of all the ailments(?) due to the pregnancy and stop feeling like a whale!! Losing my 20 extra kilos (40lbs) will also be a relief assuming I manage to do so...

Lillebror, you are very very welcome to the world as soon as you are ready!!

1 comment:

  1. 20 kilos?!?! That's got to be very tough, especially for someone your size. Oh well! By the time you read this you'll be MUCH LIGHTER (notice I didn't say 20 kilos lighter :-). Take care and we'll see you soon. GOOD LUCK!!! Love, Farfar

    ReplyDelete