headerImage

headerImage

Monday, January 30, 2023

After repeating myself we are finally at Christmas

No wonder I cannot catch up when I post the same thing over and over again. I apologize for that. Thank you pappa for pointing that out!

We drove down to Miami to celebrate Christmas with farmor, uncle Cory and the cousins. We had a great time. A little crazy at times but that’s how it should be right!? :-)

Gabriel and David decorating the tree ❤️❤️


Organizing cars never gets old!


Lucky boys got to go on the jet ski with uncle Cory!




He wanted to sleep like his big brothers, on a mattress on the floor ❤️


Since this little guy has been very reluctant to talk farmor had the great idea to just practice each letter in the alphabet. He seemed to like that!


As every Christmas the Swedish television (SVT) shows the Adventskalender. Thanks to the online streaming we could watch all the episodes. 


Yay, me and the boys managed to take a trip to ikea before Christmas. So delicious and fun shopping!!


Visit to Deering Estate. So much fun and very interesting. Found some Swedes in houses - Greta Garbo (actress) and Anders Zorn (painter). We also saw manatees and a very unafraid pelican. 


























Alex, Cory and I were going to go camping with the kids on one of the islands. However, the weather got pretty chili and I did not feel like I was well enough prepared to bring David so I stayed home with farmor. The boys had a wonderful time but I was still glad that me and David stayed home in a warm bed :-)


Preparing labels for the stockings. 


I did not prepare a lot of candy, drinks or food for Christmas this year (except for lussekatter) but I did end up making fudge/taffy right before Christmas. It ended up perfect, not too hard, not soft, just “lagom”. 




Getting closer to Christmas Eve…

1 comment:

  1. Så intressant och kul att kunna följa era aktiviteter. Tur att du Tina fotograferar vad som händer.
    Julhelgen verkade vara varm med tanke på klädsel och Jet Ski åkning.
    Fina bilder på David och särskilt på Alex och David.
    Kramar från Pa

    ReplyDelete