headerImage

headerImage

Friday, December 16, 2022

Mormor and morfar are here!!!

I have taken such a long break from the blog so now I have to catch up in steps. This will therefore be step 1 in my recap series :-) 

As my title mentions mormor and morfar was here!!! They stayed with us for two weeks, which is how long they normally stay. It was a great help for me and we did a lot of fun things. The boys got skip school while they were here and we only did 1h of math during their whole stay :-)



In the beginning of their visit we went to see Charlie Brown’s Christmas in which several of kids’ friends were in. It was a lot of fun!



Birthday party at some friends home in De Leon Springs. 







Our big tadpole friend is doing good :-)



Trip to Washington Oaks gardens. A lot of the park was still closed after hurricane Ian but we explored what we could. 











Of course mormor and morfar brought Swedish candy for everyone! Some did not look to appetizing…
 


Mortar helped us finish our new wall project! I think it turned out pretty good :-) I’ll post some before and after pictures asap. 





1 comment:

  1. Vi hann uppleva mycket under vårt besök och jag är väldigt imponerad över att du hinner ta hand om och utbilda killarna. Du gör ett jättejobb Tina.
    Kram

    ReplyDelete