headerImage

headerImage

Tuesday, February 1, 2022

Yay for cold weather, and our new (temporary) pet

Ever since our weekend in Jacksonville it’s been pretty chili here. So in other words, totally wonderful! We have had to put on warmer clothes (some days and during parts of the day) and the heat has been on in the house. I love it! 





Alex was out of town for a couple of days last week and me and David went axe throwing with some friends. It was a lot of fun!





Noah’s and Marlee’s zoology class has a class pet, a leopard gecko. It was finally our turn to have it and the boys I’ve enjoyed it so far (it’s only been a day :-). The gecko eats live crickets that we have to feed and take care of, too. They are pretty grouse, if you ask me.. but the gecko, named Pascal, is pretty cute. (I have not touched it yet)







I did get hold of some better pictures from Aunt Jackie’s birthday party so here they come :-)







1 comment: