headerImage

headerImage

Tuesday, June 1, 2021

Video Bonanza

 (I have heard that some people have had problems watching the videos. I have notices that it might not work on the phone, and that you have to be on a computer. Also, it is slow to load them, and you cannot watch them in the email :-)

It was thanks to an app on my phone that I got going again, and started posting things on the blog again. However, the app only allows me to post pictures and not videos, which limits me more than I like. But here is small recap, or rather large, I guess... Get yourself a drink and some popcorn because these will keep you busy for a while.....

November, 2020

Raffi on the kneeboard


Marlee on water skis


January, 2021

Marlee at a surf contest in Ormond by the Sea

 

Suddenly a Spinner Shark showed up. I thought it was a dolphin first. It appears more than ones but I could not figure out how to highlight different areas of the videos so it only appears within the circle ones, I think :-)


January 27, 2021

David was born!!!



February 27, 2021

David 1 month!! And Noah had his first Battle




March, 2021

Marlee on the skim board on the beach in Washington Gardens State park.


David 2 months!


April, 2021

Marlee's rehearsal on his speech on Harriet Tubman, who he also dressed as. She had to dress as a man many times to disguise herself so Marlee did not have to dress as a woman, lol!


Gabriel showing some of his piano progress.



David 3 months!

May, 2021

David entering the Dinosaur stage :-)

Gabriel showing our new land in De Leon Springs. 



1 comment:

  1. Underbara filmer på grabbarna. Dom är så duktiga. Mycket tack vare dig Tina.
    David tycks växa med rekordfart och verkar härligt aktiv.
    Noahs krigsbil imponerade och att lilla Raffi kunde åka Wakeboard gick inte av för hackor liksom Gabriels pianospel.
    Ser fram mot kommande filmer.
    Massor med kramar från Pa.

    ReplyDelete