headerImage

headerImage

Wednesday, May 30, 2018

Rain, rain, go away, or stay..

May has been really rainy here, which I don't mind at all. And the kids don't either :-) A couple of weeks ago we had three (!!) birthday parties to go to but the rain changed that - one party was cancelled, one was moved into a gymnastic place and the third one was executed as planned, despite the rain. And it was great fun!!

At the splash park in rain :-)

Can you find Rafael, Gabriel and Marlee?

"I ate most of it!"

Last week Marlee and Noah prepared goodie bags for homeless people that we keep in the car. If they see any to give them to, we just stop and give them one. So far we have only given it to one person, a young woman.


Last week we also had to go down to Miami so that I could do a new passport. By a coincident a childhood friend of mine, who I haven't seen in 8 years was in Miami that week and we were able to meet up with her family. It was so great to see them. I had never met his husband before, only her three kids. Her youngest is one day older than Marlee. 

With my friend at Sky zone

Marlee and Noah "decorated" Gabriel while he was sleeping, Lol!!
Last weekend was the Home school convention in Orlando, one of, if not the, biggest home school conventions in the US. We had a chance to go one of the days and farmor watched all the boys, with some help from farfar, too :-) It was so much fun!!! I listened to several presentations and looked at a lot of material. I could have spent all our money on school stuff. They had so much fun stuff!

Coffee, apple, notebook, and me (all by myself)

Memorial Day with family (and Thomas the Train) Lol!!!
Lately, I have been very busy preparing workbooks and material for the next school year since we wont be in the US part of it, and I don't know what possibilities I will have to print things. It is so much fun but it also takes a lot of time. 

Today Marlee and Noah learned to write simple graphs, based on the "speed match" they have done this past semester. I was impressed with them, especially Noah, that they grasped the concept so quickly.

Noah

Marlee

2 comments:

  1. The VIKINGS were a lot of fun and they enjoyed the cook out too. Ready for you next visit to pick up your passport. Love, Farfar

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kul att du fick träffa Jorun.
    Studsmattorna verkade vara killarnas favorit. Faktiskt skulle jag också vilja vara med.
    Vi ses snart.

    Massor med kramar från Pa.

    ReplyDelete