headerImage

headerImage

Saturday, May 19, 2018

I got totally spoiled...

...last weekend. Saturday was my birthday and Sunday was Mother's Day. My birthday started out with breakfast in bed :-) I got a new bike so we all biked to a restaurant for lunch. It was so nice! Alex and I had planned dinner out while a neighbor girl was watching the boys. When we arrived to the restaurant several of our friends were there. Alex had organized a surprise dinner!!! :-D It was so much fun!! Three other couples came with us home after so we even had an "after party". Lol!

Birthday lunch

Surprise dinner!!! Thank you my wonderful Darling!!!

Mother's Day I spent in church, at a nice lunch with my family and then napping. A very relaxing day! Just what I need after getting one year older!

The weather has warmed up so a car wash was a great task for the boys!

Some of them rather went in the pool :-)


Raffi can wash cars, too!

More beach days...

A friend of the kids started a bike club last week. We all met at a park and they had so much fun!

One of our friends were in an outdoor play, Wizard of Oz, and it was so much fun to watch.

They are all playing together, not sure that has ever happened before!!!

A friend who moved to Oklahoma a while ago came back to visit. That resulted in a girls night out :-)
 The past week has included a lot of rain as well as some sickness. Mainly Gabriel and Rafael who has had fever and cough. Last night was pretty bad I am hoping that it is pretty much gone now.



The rain keeps falling and today Gabriel and Rafael enjoyed running in it. Every time we heard the thunder Rafael ran back to me. He is so cute!








Nice and dry inside, at least dry clothes!


2 comments:

  1. Every time I look at BOOGER BLOG I get a huge smile on my face. THANKS and LOVE, Farfar

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vilken fin överraskning du fick av Alex, och roligt att ni kom ut och festa i goda vänners lag. Raffe blir sötare för varje dag.
    Kram Pa

    ReplyDelete