headerImage

headerImage

Saturday, September 17, 2016

Quick update of the challenges we have faced lately :-)

Things keep happening around here and it keeps us very very busy...or some of them prevent us from being busy I guess... So my arm is still getting better and better but I am at the point where I need help to know what to do to improve it since the exercises I got from the doctor is way to easy now :-D And I am going to the physical therapist next week to get help with that, unless little brother decides to come, so that is all under control. But... 

Then Alex foot decided to start bothering him and he has been in extreme pain. The doctor could not figure out what it is, but it might be gout (we are just like an old couple!) and he has gotten all kinds of medicine for it. It has gotten better during the last couple of days and he can actually walk now (even if he walks funny and not for very long). 

Noah doing math. He is better at counting than writing the numbers.


In the middle of this foot pain I realized that me and the boys have lice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So, that has taken up pretty much all my time lately. It feels like the only thing I have done is combing hair and washed clothes, sheets, cushions etc... When going to the coop the other day I put on hats on all the boys in case they had anything left to spread and because we did not know where we got it so it would protect them, too. I hope that we are over the bad part and will just do a final treatment in a few days to be sure.

The "Liceman" brothers on the way to coop

Marlee having his weekly presentation (this week about what they did during the summer)
When I saw the midwife last Wednesday she thought that the baby might wait for all this craziness to pass before he comes. Maybe he can sense that the timing would be pretty bad right now :-) Anyways, I feel very very pregnant and ready for this little dude to show his cute wrinkly face so he does not have to wait for me! And since yesterday we have farmor and farfar here and Aunt Jackie, so there is plenty of help around! We have had all meals served since last night!!!

I will admit though that I am thankful that he did not arrive during these crazy crazy weeks that somehow did not drive us crazy and for the most part still let us have a rather positive attitude.

I managed to ignore all the things I should do and prioritized what I wanted to do... sew a hat for the baby :-)
 Gabriel loves the guitar and he absolutely loves when pappa plays for/with him! It is adorable!

Add caption
 Will say good night with this adorable picture of Gabriel from a birthday party lately.



1 comment:

  1. I have to agree, it really IS busy around here and getting ready to get even busier! All having fun though (except maybe Tina). I can't get the name of the baby out of the parents (yet) so I'm just calling him LUKE until they announce what it is. Alex has to "meet" him before he decides?!?!? Love, Farfar

    ReplyDelete