headerImage

headerImage

Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Enjoying the snow!

I started "winter weather" with a lunch with some of my girlfriends in Stockholm. I felt a little bad missing out the boys' first day in the snow but was very happy that they got to spend it with Alex sledding and having fun in the snow! And it was great to see my friends!! Luckily the little snow that we got stayed and I have had the chance to play with the boys in the snow several days :-) 

I am especially happy to see that Noah enjoys the snow. He has not spent much time in snow and last year when we went to Colorado he was in a very negative phase and did not enjoy the snow much.

Stockholm




Gabriel insisted on coming out with me to do something quick so I just wrapped him in a warm blanket



Mini hotdogs outside



Gabriel keeps falling when he tries to walk in all the warm clothes but he hardly ever cries

Mobi and Sofia visited the other day and Sofia had the boys practice their soccer skills :-)





Good morning!


Happy morning!


Taking care of clean laundry - my little helpers

Gabriel enjoys seeing his older brothers work :-)


Maybe the ice will get thick enough for ice skating before we leave...

No comments:

Post a Comment