headerImage

headerImage

Sunday, October 5, 2014

Beach time

(I'm having trouble uploading this from my phone so it is one day late) 

Today was my first proper time at the beach. It was more than 20 min and I went properly swimming even if the waves were big. It was sooooo good!! Marlee got an early Christmas present from farmor, a surf board!!! He went surfing with her today but the waves were a little too big. 






Last weekend we celebrated Avis's 7th birthday and it was a Danish theme so I baked some Danish Wienerbrød. It was probably the most complicated thing I have baked but so fun!



Noah and I played with bubbles the other day. Always so much fun!!





It is only 4 days left now until due date for little sister or brother so I have started packing the bag with the most important things :-)



Mormor and morfar will be here in five days so we will see who gets here first! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment