headerImage

headerImage

Friday, September 5, 2014

Short but fruitful visit to Ormond Beach

Saturday farmor, me, Alex and the boys drove up to Ormond and all but farmor came back yesterday. We had five days up there and made sure to fill them. Me and the boys went to see Deborah, Curren and Toka, Alex and I went to see the midwife, we all went to "our" church, we looked at the house that farmor and farfar are bidding at and which we will probably rent. We also met up with more friends, enjoyed the beach as well as Uncle Mike's pool :-)
 
Marlee got to go go surfing with farmor and did very good!! Unfortunately I did not get to see it but he managed to stand on the board all the way to shore. It does not surprise me! :-) He also went to the fire station with farmor and as they were the fire men had to leave and Marlee got to see them leave with the sirens on!! How exiting!
 
Nice evening walk on the beach with friends

Avi, Marlee and Noah

Alex

Marlee boogie boarding with farmor

 



We are now staying in Miami until September 17 when we have the interview for my visa. We are going back to Ormond later that day.

2 comments:

  1. My VIKING Water Babies. I really love that they love the water so much and that they are very good in it. Love, Farfar

    ReplyDelete