headerImage

headerImage

Thursday, September 25, 2014

Noah's first day at pre-school!!

So today was the big day for Noah, he started pre-school! The same pre-school that Marlee goes to. Noah was so proud wearing his back pack but when it was time for me to leave he got so sad! It was heartbreaking for both of us. I'm used to a different method to introduce them to pre-school from the daymum in Sweden where you stay with the child the first days and take it step by step so this way seems kind of harsh to me. However, there are different theories and I trust the teachers here so I'm sure it will be good. The principle sent me a picture about one hour after I dropped off Noah where he was painting (with a big tear on his cheek).





2 comments:

  1. Awwwwwww.... He looks so sad but at least he's doing his work :-) I hope he feels better the following days. Love, Farfar

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Booger life

    ReplyDelete