headerImage

headerImage

Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Surrounded by friends

July is a very nice month to be on Fårö, where we are right now, if you like to socialize. Marlee is literally surrounded with friends. He really enjoys it and wants to walk over to them all the time. It is surely nice for me, too, and I am so happy that he wants to and have the possibility to play so much with other children. Today he has played with three different friends and they have all had a great time! Noah is trying to keep up with the older children as well as he can, and I am happy to see that he is "letting go of mamma's hand" more and more. He normally finds someone else to play with when I can't or does not want to :-)
 
Marlee made this for pappa (a very cold day on the beach)

Getting warm after the cold beach. Glued in front of the TV (this is why I do not like Marlee watching TV so much...)

Marlee on the way to the beach, with his little cart behind the bike

Snorkeling
 
Yesterday I had promised Marlee that I could stay up as late as he wanted to so that me and him would do something together on tu-man-hand. After struggling with my computer we finally managed to watch an hour of Tom & Jerry. Since Noah had fallen asleep at ten we started out really late and the movie was over at 00:30 am!!! Marlee was still awake but I was sleeping... He agreed that it was finally time to go to bed :-D and it did not take him long to fall asleep!

Falling asleep after midnight

Going to the beach today, in the bathrobe. Why wearing clothes!!??

Great day on the beach!

Getting something to drink and hiding behind all my hair!

We don't do haircuts! ;-)


Going on horse safari with Melker and his family

Marlee, Melker and Noah playing (no one got hurt, no one even cried!)
 
Marlee and Noah can have really fun together. This is what they do when mormor and morfar are not in the house :-)


1 comment:

  1. Great stuff, as always. I'm really glad to see everybody having so much fun. Alex will be there tomorrow to join in the festivities. I want to see him NAKED on the beach too!!! Wish I was there!! Love, Farfar

    ReplyDelete