headerImage

headerImage

Sunday, September 1, 2013

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NOAH!!!!

Wow, Noah is already 1 year old (and 2 days)!!! It reminds me that it is about time for me to update the "front pictures" on this blog since they still only show Marlee.... Anyways, we celebrated Noah in the morning with presents but the rest of the day was just like normal. Not much happened. We try to go down to the beach ones every day, the whole family so we probably did that after dinner. And of course Noah got a few Happy Birthday calls on Skype!! He told me to say Thank you! :-)

Happy Birthday Prince Noah!!!

Today we had a little birthday party for Noah. Another family came over, that we did not really know... We met them for about five minutes on the beach about two weeks ago and I got their phone number. The dad had to work today but the mum, Emily, and her two children Finn (3) and Grey (1) came over which was very nice!!! The family is from California and has only lives in Ormond for 2 months. Their children had never been to a birthday party (for children) before so they had no idea what to except. They still don't because we kept is very Swedish, with a fish pond and all :-) Unfortunately, I did not have space on my phone for more pictures so I completely missed all the good chances for taking pictures...


It is hard to be a Birthday boy!!
After the party we had another storm, as we seem to have every other day now, and we let Marlee and Noah out to run in the rain. It was so much fun to watch them!!! Noah is really brave and just LOVES water!!! Marlee had fun jumping and splashing :-D



After dinner we all went down to the beach. It was really nice!!!


Noah's birthday is not the only this that has happened here, we have also signed the papers to rent the house I talked about earlier. The smaller one, very close to the beach. We can move in on Wednesday but I think that we will first make it a little more "child friendly" before moving in. I went by today and took two pictures, one of the house and one towards the ocean, right outside the house. The house is about 6 houses from the beach!!!

The house (picture taken from the street)

The way to the beach (picture taken from outside the house)

Some more pictures of the last few days...

The boys helping me unpack the groceries... Thanks guys! :-|
Climbing at the playground!

Ormond wildlife!

Say Hello to our little friend!

A crab spider, looks worse than it is!

Everyone one but me are sleeping, and have been for a while... Time for me to join them!!

No comments:

Post a Comment