headerImage

headerImage

Friday, November 9, 2012

Playdate week

This has been and is a very good busy week. We are meeting lots of other mums, babies and children. Very nice! Yesterday we went to visit Alexander and his mum and little brother. Alexander goes to the same daymum as Marlee and he is Marlee's age. He also has a little brother Noah's age :-)

Today we are all going to Sofia, Aman and Mobi for dinner. Looking forward to that!

Wednesday me and Noah visited a friend of mine and her doughter who is five weeks. She was the same size Noah was when he was born!

Marlee butt :-)



Winter preparations: Our "pantoffels" (Marlee, Noah, mamma)


Whipped cream lover!

- I am growing brother!

Smiley Noah


1 comment:

  1. Another beautiful child! And I'm not biased at all :-) Bring them over to see me NOW! I can't wait for tomorrow. Love, Farfar

    ReplyDelete