headerImage

headerImage

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Back online again!

I am sorry for not writing for a long time but I have a good excuse, which is sleep!! Lillebror has been eating about 4-5 times every night and I never get to sleep more than 1,5 hour at a time. This has resulted in me napping as soon as I has some time over and the blog has been suffering. However, last night was my best night since Lillebror arrived and I only had to wake up twice to feed him :-D So I figure that it was a good idea to celebrate by updating the blog!

Since last time I added something here we have been to four birthday parties of which Mobi's has been one m(he turned two) and mormor's one. She turned 65 and just worked he very last week, fore er!! Tomorrow me and the small boys are going up north to go hiking with mormor and morfar. Alex is unfortunately staying home to catch up on some work. But we are surely going to enjoy the mountains and the beautiful nature up there!




Sleeping in the stroller :-)
(Lillebror was only sitting like this temporarily) 

Baby with a binkey, or binkey with a baby??
(One of the few times when Lillebror
has accepted the binkey)


Notice the dimple :-)

A proud train track builder!



No comments:

Post a Comment