headerImage

headerImage

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

A great Storebror and a Lillebror who gets cuter every day

So a few more days have passed with two children in the house. I must say that this has been a bigger challenge that I expected. Probably, partly because of the so called "baby blues". Alex took a few days off which was highly appreciated and, when looking back, also neccessary. My parents have also helped out as well as my friend Sofia who came over with her family and made us dinner one day. What would you do without family and friends!!!??? Today, however, it feels like I have the situation under control :-D Knock on wood!!

Marlee has been at the daymum Monday and Tuesday and even if he says in the morning that he does not want to go, when we get there he runs off and does not even have time to say good bye. Yesterday he did not want to go home when I picked him up. Guess there can be several reasons for that and that he does not neccessarily mean it but at least he has been very happy to be there.

Today the sun was shining and the weather has been very nice except for the strong winds. Marlee, Lillebror and I took a long walk in the forest to look for mushrooms and we found a lot!!! I love walking in the forrest, it makes me feel peaceful and relaxed. Marlee is such a good walker and mushroom hunter and he did not complain once. Not even when he had to wait for Lillebror to have some munchies (food) and we had to walk slooooowly (I had not packed anything to sit on and had to feed him standing... worked fine! 4 kilos is not heavy to carry when being used to Marlee's 12 kilos).

Now both boys are sleeping and I am trying to use the time wisely :-)

A proud Marlee after we have planted some
flowers that we received as a baby present.
Thank you Björn, Bitte, Bodil and Bjarne!

Lillebror (sorry, but I cannot rotate the picture with this program)
Getting cuter and cuter
Tired!

And sleeping

Two sleeping boys in the car,
after I picked up Marlee at the daymum yesterday :-)

Picking mushrooms. Here with a
"Svart trumpetsamp" (Black Trumpet mushroom??)
A very delicious mushroom!!!
A giant "Fingersvamp" (Finger mushroom??)


The forest served us good today!
(I wish I could rotate the pictures!!)

1 comment:

  1. Så fina båda pojkarna!!!! Jag längtar efter tills jag får träffa er (eller åtminstone skypa...)!!! =) Bamsekram!!!!

    ReplyDelete