headerImage

headerImage

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

First week back at work

Three days have passed of my first week of working. A day and a half of work and one and a half day spent with Marlee. When working I have left before Marlee wakes up which makes it a lot easier to leave. The first day at work was ok but I wanted to go home very badly in the afternoon. I think it helps a lot to know that Marlee is home with Alex where he feels safe and with someone who loves him and wants his best.

How I leave by boys in the morning



The harvest yesterday

Marlee found one of his favorites, a snail....

It was surely very nice to be home today and spend the whole day with my favorite!! We filled the day with lots of fun! Started the day at the open pre-school where we met a lot of other children and parents. After going home and taking a nap (only Marlee, I took the chance to clean up pears from under the pear tree from a storm last night) we went out into the forrest again to look for mushrooms. Later, after dinner, we went home to my grandma, "gammelmormor" where Marlee tried to smell (eat) her flowers.




On my grandma's apartment.

No comments:

Post a Comment