headerImage

headerImage

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Spring is here and Marlee is learing to walk, at least working on it

Two days ago he took three steps so now we are anxiously waiting for his next "step" ;-)

Since we got back from our ski vacation we have been playing on the swings in the backyard and been to the open pre-school with one of my oldest friends who has three children. She has lived in England for many years but is now moving to Abu Dhabi (UAE) so I was happy to see her while she was in Sweden. Her two girls and little boy are such lovely children. The boy is only one day older than Marlee.

Marlee loves to play outside and can sometimes cry and point at the door so after I am finished with the blog today we going outside to play a little.

Playing on the swing!




Going down the slide at the open pre-school!



I just got some pictures from my friend Johanna of Marlee and I had to add some of them since he is such a cutie!! It is from our visit to IKEA as well as while taking a walk. Taken in February.





No comments:

Post a Comment