headerImage

headerImage

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Back at home - pictures and other news

Marlee and I are back home with daddy again. We had a great time up north but it is always nice to be back home. I think I am a real homebody :-)

I forgot to tell you that Marlee has learned to "give" you things. What I mean is, that he can drop something in your hand when he wants to give you something. Most of the time he takes it back pretty quickly though :-) He has been able to drop things more or less on purpose for a long time but now he can decide when to drop them and is more in control of the "dropping". The first time he decided to show us this new skill was on his birthday. He also likes to move things from one place to another, and then back again, and then back again, and then back again...

Well, as I said, we are back home again and now I can finally add some pics again, so here they come!

Marlee 1 year!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MARLEE!!!


Marlee, all dressed up, with his friend
Mobi in the "babysitter"
 Up north


Almost all tucked in


Ready for the ski tracks

Marlee and Bosse, my sister's New Foundland dog

Marlee is chilling outside the skistore

No comments:

Post a Comment