headerImage

headerImage

Friday, July 26, 2019

#TBT is for ThrowbackThursday (December 5, 2018)

I don't normally do this but I had a very good reason this time... When we were in Vienna, Austria, last December, I took some cute videos of the kids. By the time I updated the blog, which was waaaaay later, I had accidentally lost the videos. I had the videos posted on Instagram but I just could not figure out how to get them off. Sounds like a simple thing and but I just could not get them downloaded. Until today!!! I found another app that could do it (the third one I tried) and Voila!! I had the videos again :-D

They are both from the museum House of Illusions in Vienna. The boys loved it and never wanted to leave! Unfortunately neither video has sound because I posted them on Instagram without sounds.




The "bridge" that they are standing on is actually not moving, only the walls (and the camera, which I am turning while I film).

2 comments:

  1. You need to buy those "toys" for the boys. Love, Farfar

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alltid spännande när ens sinnen blir lurade.
    Pa

    ReplyDelete