headerImage

headerImage

Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Up like the Sun and down like a pancake

Last weekend me and Alex had a very unusual weekend. Alex had a speech at an event i Jacksonville, which is not that unusual. But, I got to see it! For the first time! :-) We manage to find babysitters for all the boys and even the small ones, who stayed with Alex's sister 15min from the event. It turned out perfectly!! 

In addition to the speech we had a dinner out with friends on Saturday and a Symphony concert in Daytona on Sunday, with Marlee and Noah. It was a Swedish symphony which made it special, and we even managed to get free tickets!

Well, after such a great weekend, we crashed, kind of.. I seem to have gotten the flu and Alex might be just a step behind me. We have a camping trip planned for this weekend but right now we don't know how that will turn out...



You would think that he doesn't have a bed...

Find 4 boogers

A normal Friday coop class

He made it!!! (tied his tie :-)


In memory of two police officers killed on duty in Kissimee

Proud of the speaker of the night!!

Not every day that I dress up so nicely and have dinner without children


Ready to go!
Someone emailed up this picture and I wanted to share it. It is not only important to minimize the screen time for children (we are totally guilty, too, I am not trying to point fingers!) but this pictures says more than that. We simply need to be very good role models and remember that children to what we do, not what we say. I put it as the background on my phone to remind me, and I need it!


At the playground while Marlee and Noah have piano lessons.

Pizza day

Just rub it in! Lol!!

2 comments:

  1. Glad you got to "gussy up" and get out on the town for a change. Alex has all the fun!!! Good, interesting stuff as always. Love,
    Farfar

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vilken vacker mamma och Alex blir mer och mer lik sin pappa.
    Kul att ni fick en stund egentid.
    Vi se snart.
    Pa

    ReplyDelete