headerImage

headerImage

Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Gabriel's first haircut!!!

Yes, the biggest news lately is that Gabriel finally got a haircut. Too many people just assume he is a girl and it was time for him to stop getting all the food stuck in his hair and constantly smelling like old butter :-) Before revealing the new Gabriel I want to show you some other pictures. I have not taken many pictures at all lately and I don't even have one on Marlee. Not sure why. We have just been busy I guess... like that is something new! Lol!

Well, Rafael still don't sleep like an angel, but... he has slept 5 hours in a row now, two nights in a row. New record!! Here are some pictures of him sleeping...

In the crib..

Next to pappa...

I love this one!

A little blurry but still cute. On the move!
We walked(!!) over some friends with a pool yesterday (and some other with a pool today) and Noah did good holding his balance on the boogie board.


Get ready for a short hair Gabriel!! Alex took him to the barber shop yesterday and the barber cut it a little shorter than Alex expected but it is still adorable!!!

Deja vu!! Marlee 5 years ago. same PJ, almost same hair...

Last week... In case you have forgotten what it used to look like.. :-(

I thought I told you about the new diet me and Alex are on but now I can't find that when I look at older posts. Anyways, we watched a documentary, one of many, called "What the Health" and we were both more convinced than normal after watching it. So we decided to try their advice. We realized that if we would do it 100% we would become vegan!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I would never think that I would do not, and definitely not Alex!! Well, we decided to do it for two weeks and we did. That is 3.5 weeks ago and we still don't cook meet and have less other animal products. However, we do add cheese to food, have butter on bread, milk in coffee and do eat meat if someone serves us meat. We both feel a lot better and less tired! It is great! The down side is that it is so much harder to come up with good meal ideas.

Probably for moms only...
Rafael has been constipated since he was born and gone to the bathroom less than ones a week, even though he has only been fully nursed. Not supposed to happen. Sometimes he has even needed help to go but he has never been in pain or seemed bothered by this. Now, when I have started the diet he goes every day. The other day he went three times!!! That is more than he did his first MONTH!! It is a relief to see that it is all working better, but I must say that it is pretty convenient to have a baby that does not really have any blow outs or accident. Lol!

1 comment:

  1. Gabriel looks GREAT! Tell him I said so. I love the "cozy up" shot with Alex. Can't wait to see what your diet consists of - Rafael's too! See you next month. Love, Farfar

    ReplyDelete