headerImage

headerImage

Saturday, October 1, 2016

Rafael one week old

We are all doing good. Have had the three last dinners delivered by friends who are kind to cook for us. This meal train thing is so awesome!!! First we had farmor cook for us and now this!

Lasagna

Chicken Broccoli Casserole

Ham Potato Casserole
The week has been pretty busy even if I have tried to take it easy, too. Which means, I have focused on doing things for and with the kids rather than using my energy to clean and cook. That can all be handled later, right! ;-)




He gets so focused when he hold Rafael, he can hardly smile





Tuesday Marlee went on a field trip to a zoo with one of the coops. Noah was welcome to go, too, but did not want to since I was not going. Marlee had a great time. Tuesday was also when the homeschooling PE (sports) class started so I took Noah there. It will be every Tuesday and Thursday afternoon for Marlee and Noah. Really looking forward to it!

Marlee with friends at the Zoo

Marlee at the Zoo

Noah at PE



Yesterday and today me and the boys attended the home schooling coops and I taught one of my classes. The other one I had another mom doing today and she was great!

Noah learned to ride his new bike the other day!!


We are working on a rock band

It was stripe day at coop today so we are wearing stripes :-)


He is awake!!!

1 comment:

  1. WOW! You are WONDER WOMAN!!! Guess it's the strong, Swedish genes, huh? BEAUTIFUL photos of the kids -ESPECIALLY the one where Gabriel is really into it "belting" out the song! I bet the actual voices were pretty too. Love, Farfar

    ReplyDelete