headerImage

headerImage

Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Bye bye Sweden

We surely had some very very very stressful days in Sweden before we left. But, we did not miss out on the fun either. We made sure to see several friends as well as close family and I am especially happy to have gotten to meet our newest cousin (my sister Linn's second son) and my grandma the day before we left.
Playing with a new toy from some friends visiting

Noah is showing the train tracks for our friend Rita

Me and my crazy boys!

Me and our youngest cousin, Björn (means bear in English)

5 cousins on a train

Noah and cousin Ailo are having so fun together!!!

- Are you sure I don't fit in this!?

This is what we had to deal with before leaving - sorting, getting rid of, packing etc
 
We did get a lot of snow before we left and I am so happy that we did. I do feel a little bad for not having time to play more in the snow with Marlee and Noah, and that I was not able to take them skiing. However, Alex took them ice skating on the lake by our house, which I am so thankful for! Here is one of many foxes that we have seen lately.

Visited gammelmormor who was in a very good mood when we where there, the day before going to Florida.

My dear mormor

Saying good bye at the airport in Stockholm.... :-(

On the plane to Helsinki, Finland


Arrived to Miami with about 15-20 pieces of luggage!

Getting ready to pack it in farmor's and farfar's cars.

No comments:

Post a Comment