headerImage

headerImage

Friday, August 8, 2014

Having fun with Brigitte and the hot tub

My friend Brigitte from Germany is here visiting for a few days. I got to know her in Chambery where me and Alex met so Alex knows her, too. A friend of Marlee, Kåre, has also been in the neighborhood these last days so they have played a lot. Tonighy Aman and Mobi are here so Marlee and Mobi will surely have some fun tomorrow. Me and Brigitte are going in to Town for a nice dinner :-)


Marlee blowing giant balloon


Brigitte is swimming with Marlee and his friend Kåre

Getting ready for a boat ride with Kåre and his dad :-)

Jumping into the hot tub

 
 
Noah can read a book for a very long time. This video does not have a lot of action but it is pretty amusing to watch him "reading" :-)
 

1 comment:

  1. My VIKING WATER BABIES!!! Noah is certainly very serious reading those books. And Marlee is, as usual, very enthusiastic jumping and playing in the water. Can't wait to get them in the pool again (and maybe out on a shallow reef). Love, Farfar P.S. I can't open the videos nor comment on my IPad. Maybe you can help me.

    ReplyDelete