headerImage

headerImage

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Such good helpers

Noah is the age where all house work is fun. He is very good at emptying the dish washer and the other day when I was putting clean clothes away he helped me with that, too!! I carried all Noah's and Marlee's clothes to their room to put them away. After me came Noah with the rest of the clothes - Alex's and my underwear and socks :-D Then he did his best to make them fit in his drawer!



Marlee keeps helping me with the garden. We recently planted some potatoes in some buckets. Hoping that they will get ready before we leave! If not, we can always give them away :-)


At the beach the other evening

We are trying to let Noah sleep in his bed with the side open to make him like his bed better. It works kind of good. He has walked from his bed to our bed two nights in a row, on his own without any problem! My big boy!

Napping in his bed with the side open

Alex is still not feeling good but today seems like he is ok at lease.

1 comment:

  1. Lots of fun activities. Pretty soon you can just let them do the housework :-D
    Love, Farfar

    ReplyDelete