headerImage

headerImage

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Marlee is preparing Christmas in short hair and "chilli" weather


The last week we have done a lot of Christmas preparations, or rather preparations for a Swedish "Adventsfika" that we had yesterday for some friends. It was a very nice day and it seems like our guests enjoyed it, too!
Lussebullar

Swedish American gingerbread :-)

Fudge

Gingerbread house!
Orange decorations
Voil'a!
Earlier this week I gave Marlee a haircut. Two different people in the grocery store assumed he was a girl without asking and that helped me make up my mind :-) I love his hair being long but I do not feel like a have a choice... Luckily, Marlee do not seem to mind.
- What! No more mac n cheese!!??

Enjoying the park next door

Having fun with Curren!!
A few days ago Marlee woke up in the middle of the night and layed down on the floor to sleep. I lifted him back up on his bed a few times but he just kind of slid back down on the floor halp sleeping. Finally I gave up and put his pillow under his head on the floor. The next day Alex told me that he use to to that, too, when he was a child. Guess it is a Newman-thing, and nothing to worry about! ;-)
Why sleep in a comfy bed when I can sleep on the floor!?
You might think that they share a bed, but they always go to sleep in their own beds and kind of end up in Marlee's bed during the night...



1 comment:

  1. Everything looks really YUMMY!!! (including the boys). Please bring them, and some of the goodies, down to Miami as soon as possible. Love, Farfar

    ReplyDelete