headerImage

headerImage

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

What a day!

We woke up a little earlier than normal this morning to help a friend to take her teenager to the doctor at drop in. Him, me, Marlee and Noah ended up waiting there for 1,5h! I went there with two healthy children (Marlee and Noah) and felt like it would be impossible to leave as healthy, since everyone else there was sick... Well, I am still hoping for the best! :-D Dropped off Marlee at the "daymum" after the doctor and went home for lunch and nap. No nap because I realised that I need to get a passport for Noah for our trip to the US. Left home to fix that before picking Marlee up again.

My next setback! I could to apply for a passport because Noah does not have a last name registered yet! Long story, but now we are trying to register him as Bolzius asap and then apply for a passport, hopefully on Monday. We will then change the last name when we get back again but at least we have a chance to make it to the US now :-D Alex is dealing with the air lines since the ticket is booked in Newman.

Below are some pictures of things happening since last time I wrote.


Sleeping Noah

My favorites (Marlee has just
woken up from a nap)

Crazy baby just got up from a bath

My personal shopper

Visiting my cousin and Noah's second cousin

No comments:

Post a Comment