headerImage

headerImage

Monday, July 9, 2012

Cathing up at home after a very busy June

Get ready for a very long post...

After a June which kept us busy every second of July has been spent cathing up at our home base. I will try to report all the goodies from last post and hope you will enjoy the reading!!

June 27th - Visiting Skansen, a Zoo (-ish) in Stockholm

Marlee's daymum and the other two daymums that she spends a lot of time with went to Skansen in Stockholm. Skansen is a zoo with mostly Nordic animals but also a place where you can experience the old way of living in Sweden with old houses and people dresses as in the old days. Even though it was not one of Marlee's regular days at the daymum he and I was welcome to join and so we did. We had a very good day!




June 29th - my last day at work!!

My summer vacation started the first week of July and it will go until my maternity leave starts in August. I will most likely not come back to work, not this work at least, since we are planning on leaving Sweden, but in case I would come back, it will be February 1st 2014!!!

June 29th - July 2nd - Visiting aunt Linn and Johan (Linn turned 30 July 1st)

Marlee and I flew down to the south of Sweden, Skåne, to celebrate my sister's birthday. My parents came, too. We had a great time with lots of sun, Bosse (their dog), the birthday party and watching everyone else work on the new house they are building. Or rather, have some other people building :-)

In addition to the birthday we also got the chance to celebrate that Linn and Johan got married a few weeks ago!! They are also having a baby soon, a little cousin to Marlee.


A flat Skåne

Making sure the punch wou't be wasted (the day after the party)!!
(non-alcoholic, of course!)

Marlee is feeding Bosse his (sand) cake

Linn and Johan painting the house

Mormor and Morfar painting, too

Me and Marlee, chilling :-)

Marlee and Bosse


July - summer is finally here!!!!

The summer has been very cold this year but now it seems like the heat is finally here! Marlee and I have gone swimming almost every day. We have not stayed long at the beach but enough time to enjoy the water. Marlee is so much braver than I am and he is really enjoying the water!


Enjoying a smoothie by Marlee's new table

After a day at the beach (where Marlee refused to nap)!
Well, it surely made the shopping easier :-)

Only watch this video if you can ignore my horrible posture!! I blame my big belly that is somehow in the way...




No comments:

Post a Comment