headerImage

headerImage

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Ski vacation (big post...)

We have just spent a few days up north with mormor and morfar (my parents) to go skiing. Unfortunately, the weather was really bad (rainy, windy etc) but that did not prevent us from going skiing and enjoying  snow activities. Marlee did not mind the weather. Has has gone sledding, cross country skiing and slalom skiing, for the first time!!! 

March 28th
Going sledding ang playing in the snow with mormor and morfar.






March 29th
Trying out the new ski boots!!




Resting in the "pulka" while mamma
and mormoris going skiing


I am going slalom skiing without Marlee.
It was 20-22m/s (44-50 mph) wind on the top...
 
March 30th

Me and Marlee in the "värmestuga"
(=house where you can bring your own picnic)


First time slalom skiing!!!

Skiing with mormor




I did not get enought skiing today so I am taking mormor
and mamma with me to the cross country tracks...

Here I come!!




March 31st - The (first and only) sunny day!!

First time in a chair lift!! First time to the top!!
Chilling on pappa's board!

Skiing from the TOP!!!



1 comment:

  1. Very, very nice! Even with the poor weather it looks like everyone had a great time skiing. One question: Why was Marlee walking UP THE HILL BACKWARDS??? Just being Marlee, I guess. GOOD STUFF!!! THANKS!!!! Farfar

    ReplyDelete