headerImage

headerImage

Monday, February 6, 2012

Coooold!!!

As February arrived so did the "Russian cold". I believe that is when cold air blow down from the Russian tundra but I have not found any explanation for it on the Internet, so maybe I just made that up... Anyways, it has been very cold, lowest temperature so far is -22C (-7,6F). Most of the time it is around -10C (14F) though and we have been able to play outside a lot.

Since I obviously do not have enough time to keep this blog updated as often as I would like I would not mind sending out an e-mail every time I add something. In case you would like to be notified just send me an email to tinaboltzius@yahoo.se and I will add you to the mailing list. See next blog post instead :-)
 
Trying on my new scarf, a yellow snake!!
 
Hrm, I wonder if it would be nice
with a shower now...?


I am sooo ready for a nap  in the stroller now!!


No comments:

Post a Comment