headerImage

headerImage

Friday, January 20, 2012

Back to "every-day-life"

I am sorry that I have not updated this in so long! It has been a lot going on here. Me and Marlee are both well again. I am back at work and Marlee has been with the daymum a few days. Marlee and Alex went to the indoor pool with the other children a week ago. Lots of fun!

A new girl is just joining the group at the daymum and it seems like Marlee has his first crush :-) Her name is Moa and Marlee has repeated that several times. So far I  have not met her and I do not knot know how old she is but I hope that she is a good girl ;-)

Marlee's speech is improving every day and it is so fun! He has made up his own word for clementine which is something like "tin-ta". I am going to try to get in on video.

Hope to be back sooner than later!

I cannot wait to nap!

Helping mummy (to get the kitchen wet)


New PJs

Hugging my cow pillow

No comments:

Post a Comment