headerImage

headerImage

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Back in Miami, visiting the "Pee hole" (Matheson Hammock)

Yesterday we drove down to Miami from Ormond. Marlee slept a lot during the car ride and I was worried that he would not go to sleep at night, but that was no problem.

Today Marlee and I started the day by the pool. Marlee got wet to his belly but no more. I did not go in properly, just made sure to hold on to Marlee :-) I really need to get him some small "arm floaters"! The ones he has are still too big.

After lunch and nap we all (Alex, Marlee and I) went to the little beach in Matheson Hammock, "the Pee hole". The water was nice and warm (for a Swede) so both Marlee and I went in. Marlee was in the water most of the time while we were there. Some friends came to visit, too, and we had a good time!

Had a good dinner at an Italian restaurant. Now Marlee has just gone to sleep and I am about to hit the road and go shopping. Some stores here are open until 1 am!!! That is crazy and I am going to take the chance to do some shopping while Marlee sleeps!

Eating raisins in Ormond

Running on the beach, but the shadow is standing still!!!

Eating apples bits


Miami skyline in the background


The sound on this video is very strange, and you can hardly hear anything, for some reason... But it is cute! The next video is "normal" :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment