headerImage

headerImage

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Physalis lover

Marlee really likes the Physalis fruits that we grew in our garden. Maybe it is partly because they are so fun to eat when you have to "peel off" the little leaves before eating them? He is very good at that and he is also very careful to make sure he throws them in the garbage :-)


'

This week I changed my working hours. I am now working 75% and I spread it out on three long days. I can do some work from home so I do not neccessarily have to stay in the office very late but can go home, spend some time with Marlee, and finalize my work after he has gone to sleep.

Today me and Marlee had a great day, partly at the open pre-school where he always enjoys being. Tomorrow it is work for me again and then Friday is being home-day again!

No comments:

Post a Comment