headerImage

headerImage

Monday, June 13, 2011

Too stupid for a smartphone!!

I am sorry that I have not written in such a long time but I blame my smartphone. What is so darn smart about smartphones I wonder!!??? I wanted to make the next post via my phone so that I could have the very latest videos and picture but that did not work out... I managed to make a new post and write some but I could not upload a video and that was the main point. Rather annoying! Well, I feel bad about waiting until I have figured it all out so this post is done via my laptop. I do have some cute videos and pictures taken with my new phone though to show you. 

Enough of that! We have enjoyed the wonderful weather and gone swimming a few times. Plants have been replanted as soon as we have had time for that. Alex prepared the second lot yeasterday so that I could put some plants there such as tomatoes, physalis, peppers, potatoes, corn, unions and beans.

Sitting in the stroller

Morning time, pappa and son...

Marlee has started to "organise" things which means that it really likes to "take things back and forth". It can be shoes, building blocks, bath toys etc. He is such good entertainment!! He also likes to run between things and around things, kind of making his own little roads :-)

Marlee organising shoes



Playing with Mobi




Playing with pappa!





No comments:

Post a Comment