headerImage

headerImage

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Wisconsin trip

Are on a three days trip to Wisconsin to visit the office of the Magazine for which Alex writes. We got up at 4 this morning. Marlee actually woke up at 2 and kept me awake for a while and after that I could not go back to sleep. He could probably sense that something (the trip) was going on and had a hard time to sleep.

Well we made it upp here fine and we have spent time with some of Alex's "colleagues" of which some are catholics. We came with them to church to honer the saints since today is "All saints' day". It was a "very catholic" church and more strict than I have ever seen before. I got to borrow a catholic veil, which is like a thin scarves, to wear on my head and the mass was in latin. Marlee was a little noicy though so we spent most of the time in the "baby room" reading about Joseph :-)

Had a very yummy dinner at Applebees and now we are back in our fancy suite at the hotel :-D Time to sleep!! Hotel breakfast tomorrow before I am going to visit the office of the magazine and watch Alex having a speech about the FED (federal reserve / am. central bank)

God natt!

No comments:

Post a Comment