headerImage

headerImage

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Catch up

Sometimes nothing happens and then there are days when things happen all the time, so you have not time to "blog" :-) A few of those days just passed.

Saturday I spent partly looking for a missing piece of the diaper bag I am working on. I had put at least a few hours on that part and I had not seen it since I last worked on it in the park, a week ago... Finally, I went back to the park to make sure it was not there. I did not think it was very likely after a week but... IT WAS THERE!! Could happy continue my work again. The evening we spend at a friend's house, barbequing. Sooo yummy! Marlee has started to be a little shy and cries easily when there are a lot of people around. I cannot just "give him to anyone" as I could before.

Sunday was mass day and after that we headed for the mountains. The goal was Dillon, a small town up there. It was beautiful and the views make me so happy. We saw skiers, too!! Wanted to be one of them so badly!! Can't wait until Marlee can go skiing with us!! On the way home we passed a Shrine. It was more than 300 steps up to it and it was a beautiful view of Denver from up there. We spend the evening watching Jericho, which is a very good TV series, though scary!

Today I drove Alex to the dentist. It was supposed to take 30 minutes but ended up being 1,5 h. The wisdom tooth that he was taking out did not have two roots that most wisdom teeth have (they sometimes have 3), it had 4!! Was a little complicated to get out and Alex is high on pain killers now. Right now he is sleeping next to me, holding some "dentist ice" against his swollen cheek.

While Alex was home watching Jericho and having pain, I went to visit Jenny and her family. She is a Swedish girl who lives here in Denver with her husband and daughter, and it was 15 years since I last saw her!!! She was the one who flu with me on my first trip to the US, which was to Denver. It was so good to see her again, and Michele who was also there, and Jenny's parents, visiting from Sweden.

It is too late to upload pictures now but I will be sure to do it tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment