headerImage

headerImage

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Eating better and no teeth yet...


Teething cookie. No teeth yet but they
keep him busy (and messy)


Marlee is sleeping and Alex is at a meeting with some students down town Denver. I am taking the chance to update the blog without being interrupted :-) Marlee is still not sleeping good at night, he wakes up a lot, but the good news is that he is eating a lot better now. Makes me sooo happy!!! Realised yesterday that he really likes my homemade mashed potatoes so that is great, I love it, too!





Alex went back to the dentist today for a check up and me and Marlee came along. Had some fun in the waiting room :-)


Jenny's dad Göran sent me some pictures from out get-together the other night. So glad, that they took some pictures, since I forgot to bring my camera... Next time I go there (hope it won't be take 15 years...) I will take nice pictures of the house and the view. They have a lake next to their house and they have made some really nice renovations in their house.

Chad        Jenny        Inger             Michele             Göran
Tessla                         Tina               
       Marlee
Foto: Göran (using the timer)

2 comments:

  1. Big Biy Marlee som står upp själv! Shit! Jag hänger inte med. Men jag gillar hans pose där i mitten av filmen! =)

    Nu ska vi in te Malmöe på lit vin och middag hos Elia och Lycke. Bosse ska med, hoppas han håller sig i skinnet och inte tuggar sönder elias spön eller gnager på deras egentillverkade möbler... ser fram emot en lugn kväll =)

    Hoppas ni får en trevlig helg!!! Hälsa pojkarna!
    KRAM!

    ReplyDelete