headerImage

headerImage

Monday, November 29, 2010

Gas leak

A wonderful hot day with sun and a little breeze :-D Marlee and I have mostly been spending the day around the house. Checked out the pool (no swimming though) and the dock. Marlee really wants to stand up ALL the time now. Sometimes he keep himself busy with a box or a toy on the floor and that is when I try to get something done... The box for the high chair his farmor and farfar bought him kept him busy for quite a while :-D Alex has had a busy day working and he is still working on an article that is due today, or I guess before tomorrow morning ;-)

So what happened with my computer you may wonder (if you have read the previous blog post)?? Marlee and I went to the store but shortly after we arrived they had to evacuate everybody because of a gas leak... The whole buiding (plus a few other ones close by) had to be emptied and suddenly all customers from all the stores in the building wanted to leave the parking garage at the same time! What a mess!! Both the fire department and police were there to organize the evacuation and the traffic...We got home safely without any problems but with no computer... Expect to be luckier tomorrow, if not, I can always go to a different store...

Jackie, I have just finished my cooking of the squash. Kathy and I had some for dinner (it was too healthy for the guys ;-) and the rest is now in the freezer.

Marlee just went to sleep and so will I now. I hope you all have some sweet dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment